Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Forearm of Steel
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just letting the family here know my brother got into an accident tonight. Someone turned out in front of him, he swerved to avoid it, and hit a curb. Got up and started the bike up, but the front brakes were locked up, and it fell hard on his foot. He's got 3 broken bones in his left foot (1st, 2nd, and 3rd metatarsals) and he'll be non-weight bearing for at least 6 weeks. He goes into surgery tomorrow at noon central for either plates and screws or pins.

Remember as you guys start the bikes up for the spring weather, take the precaution and the extra few minutes to gear up. Prayers for my brother (one tough son of a bitch, I might add) would be much appreciated.

PS I bought him a new helmet because he had scratches on his old one from the wreck... $400 but I don't want to take any chances.

·
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
30,383 Posts
I hope he heals up quick. Positive karma sent!

No sense using a crashed helmet. Very cool of you to get him a new one. What did ya get?

Did I mention my helmet has scratches? ;)

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Damn did the bitch even stop?

Glad he's not seriously injured.

·
Forearm of Steel
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Damn did the bitch even stop?

Glad he's not seriously injured.
Nope. He got video of it (a full 30+ minutes from the time he got on the bike to the crash to him in the nurse's office) and when the truck pulled out in front of him they didn't even stop to help...

He just got out of surgery, and he's got pins in his foot for a month (non-weight bearing) then he'll be in a boot for a few weeks and then he'll be back on a bike for sure =)

Thanks for the good thoughts all. This doesn't happen in my family often at all and it's nice to have support from you guys.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts