Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Young Gun
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:knucks:well i did a few more little things to my bike, please let me know what you think
the bike as you knew it

what it is now

·
Sparky
517 Posts
Screw the headlight get rid of the rearsets that have more alloy then most ppl use in the sub frames...

Clean bike dude, its coming along nicely. ( I like your resi, subtle changes make a big impact in the overall look)

·
Young Gun
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
o i c, thing i would like to add is that i had to replace that tire today because there was a screw in my other one, there was less than 200 miles on those

·
Young Gun
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nice exhaust there. I want to get mine under the bike like that. Also love that offset rear shock on it. Don't think I have ever noticed that before.
thanks man, i really appreiate it :knucks:

·
Premium Member
2,225 Posts

·
Young Gun
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Not many good options if you want to keep rear pegs :/
http://www.gt-rider.com/thailand-mo...-ER6N-Rizoma-rear-set-with-passenger-foot-peg

That looks rubbish and is probably bendy too? There doesn't look enough metal vs. a long cantilever for my liking.

I think I'd look to add some lugs on the subframe and hang a pair of more conventional rear pegs if I wanted them.
ya i know what you mean, i was thinking about going wood craft and then maybe the rear hanging pair cause im looking at getting a cowl

·
Young Gun
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
1 - 20 of 24 Posts