Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
fukstik
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for next years build off. yes i have a new project in the ranks. i know.....i know.....i just got superbeast on the road and my hands haven't been idle for but a few hours....unfortunately this showed its ugly head and i couldn't pass it up. however i can't start messing with it yet (although i may get it rideable and take it along to a track day and stretch it's legs a bit). i have to get some shite done around the house first and sell some of my junk anyone need a 91 F250 SC 4x4? 12hp Garden Tractor? anyone? first i have to decide what to do with it. and how i am going to handle the build. i am unsure which direction to go. right now it's a blank canvas. i do have some recurring ideas that will probably be involved but i am not willing to let them out of the bag yet.:D one thing is for sure it will be a fighter. superior brakes, power, and handling.

bike is a 92 1100. oiller w/ 20,000 miles. hasn't been inspected since 04.

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts
i'm gonna have to add some haterade to this thread..lol

it's a piece, you should just sell it to me for a dirt cheap price.

:D:D:D

have fun with that man!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,631 Posts
:metal: kickin it old school!

·
Build It Ride It Live It
10,684 Posts
Sweet. Nice score bud.

BTW, Where the hell are all these oldskool Suzi's coming from? That's like the 5th or 6th one on the board.

Not that I'm complaining, just didn't think there were that many to be had anymore.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,631 Posts
yah its like all the US model 11's are coming out of the woodwork just for us!!

:cfrocks:

·
fukstik
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
actually not out of the shed it has been under a tarp sine 04 when he got his FZ1. the way you see it is how it sat. except for the green tarp draped over it.:nuts:

·
GURU
3,368 Posts
Now I see what you were talking about at the breakfast run.. Nice! That is the perfect base for an awesome fighter, can't wait to see what you do with it. My 900RR keeps getting put on the back burner but I'll get her done and then we'll both have two fighters..:rock: I finally decided on a color, but I can't tell you...:D

·
Perpetual Project
3,695 Posts
Freekin awesome man, thats a great find! You probly got it for a steal like you did your Beast too no doubt. It'll be sweet to see where you end up going with it, keep us posted

·
Registered
167 Posts
I am so in love with that bike!! I guess that is why I have one as well. Old guys bringing them out of the barn? Damn I am getting old!

·
410 Posts
That should be a sweet ride for ya when you get done! Good thing is the old plastic is in good shape (or at least looks it from the pics) and you can prolly get a pretty penny on E-Bay to finance the build.

First thing you need to do though is keep it far away from skr00ze!! He needs to finish one of his projects first!

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts
zx636skiv said:
First thing you need to do though is keep it far away from skr00ze!! He needs to finish one of his projects first!
shhhh!!!

you can NEVER have too many bikes man! NEVER! heheh

·
Life's Short, Stunt it!
737 Posts
i think an 1100 will be my next build. i love their frames. i already have ideas runnin through my head......... ahhh yes....... anyways good luck with the build.

·
fukstik
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yea i'm pretty excited to start it. and no it was no where near the good deal as superbeast was. it was well below what i have seen them going for though. the only thing is.... the gsxr platform almost considered the "staple" when it comes to fighters. so it will take a bit of ingenuity to make it different. my plan was to part out what i can of the stock shit. plastic is "ok" not cracked up or anything but it was spraybombed. i should be able to recoup a coulple of hundred for everything. (tail, upper, guages, headlight, etc.) but we'll see i need to stop thinking about it (should be fun to do) and get the chores done here at the house and then bring the project into the brain in mid-late fall. that

1 - 20 of 21 Posts