1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
340 Posts
that's not too bad actually since alot of people are using that style for customizing. It's starting to suck for me now cuz a lot of people are noticing that Triumph has them too. I need one to run while I have mine widened!

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I found a triumph arm for like 120, yesterday too. but I like the vfr style hub

just checked ebay, looks like somebody snatched that triumph arm

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts
my local salvage yard is going out of buisness... and they have a couple bare vfr arms (no hubs, i already bought those :D) i could see what they're asking for them if anyone's looking for one.

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I want one, but it would have to be CHEAP!!! in order for me to pull what little money I have for my bike and put it towards an arm.

its just gonna be one of those mods that may go on this bike or may wait until the next project. or I might just buy it so I can pull the measurements and the resell it and build my own.

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts
if the weather holds out (i don't own a car) i may take a ride out there tomorrow afternoon and see what they still have left. seeing as they're going under, i may be able to pick up some decent parts dirt cheap. i'll let you know what i find out. might be picking up a couple more xs650's to chop up and sell too :D

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts
mrbodydrop said:
It would be really cool if they had a triumph SSSA too.

yup, cuz i'd buy it :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.