Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Oiler Boilereerer...er(s)
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, so here's the deal. I need to have a 5th knee surgery in Jan, and another in April, and I desperately need to raise the $1000 for a new knee brace (it's made of carbon fiber). I have to wear the brace every day and my current one has seen better days, the hinges are loose, the straps are shot and it's uncomfortable as fuck. My stupid face insurance will not cover the cost of the brace, so I need to find the money myself.

So here's the deal, I am going to sell off everything I don't need laying around the shop. Mostly oil boiler shit, but anything I'm not attached to is fair game.

READ THE RULES BELOW

- make me an offer
- Yes you can bundle like the fat guy in American Pickers
- Yes you can give me a reach around for a better price
- Yes I will combine shipping (so long as I didn't buy the label yet)
- Yes you can call dibs, but because this is time sensitive, I can't hold it for more than a few days (IF others are interested). IN FACT< JUST CALL DIBS. IT BE THE OFFICIAL I GOT IT FIRST, SECOND ETC.
- Yes I do need a paypal payment of price and shipping before I can do anything, I'm broke bitches, I can't be fronting shipping money from a moth ball wallet.
- Yes, you are super welcome to pick it up in person and not pay shipping. My shop is located in HAMDEN, CT. Save some money and I'd love ta meet ya!
- for shipping quote, I need a whole address, it's just easier for me to do it that way. No, I won't sell it to jehovah's witnesses.

********* I will be getting cut up on 1/11/16, so I'm gonna try like hell to get everything out before then. If I can't, I do ask that you be patient until I can walk enough to ship. I need a bone graft and I've never had one before so I am not sure what to expect on this particular endeavor.

DID you read that shit? No? Scroll back up and do it ya twat.

Yes? Advance to go, give me $200

Continued below

·
Fuck it, let's do it live
3,993 Posts
Just have Mikey whip out his vac bags and do up a new CF brace for ya.

·
Fuck it, let's do it live
3,993 Posts

·
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
- Carbs that came on my 86 gsxr 750 motor. The boots they come with do mate to the 86 gixxer head. No idea what the jetting is, I do not think that they have a jet kit. Pilot plugs have been drilled, screws heads aren't stripped. Mikuni carbs, only numbers I saw on them are hard to make out for sure, but look to be "28ADD E5X4" or "28A00 ESX4" Tried to take a picture of 'em. Floats work, you can turn them and hear them bounce.

EDIT****** Apparently, these are the non flat slide carb option for 86 GSXR motors. (best I can figure anyways) There is one set on eBay that look identical down to the weird asymmetrical bowls. Another on some odd ball parts site. Can't find too much about, or for sale with these. I do not want to mis represent these, but they these are the only listings anywhere that look like these carbs.

http://www.ricepaddy.com/Carbs-Carburetor-Suzuki-GSXR750-GSXR-750-Gixxer-750-86-87.html

http://www.ebay.com/itm/86-87-Suzuki-GSXR750-GSXR-750-Clean-OEM-Carburetors-Clean-Inside-Good-Diaphragms-/231788731423?hash=item35f7af5c1f:g:jM8AAOSwo6lWIR8d&vxp=mtr

- unknown year/model harley forward controls. with master and reservoir. Shift side has king rod ends zip tied to it. $110

- Pre 98 katana 750 carbs. Missing some parts (o-rings and spring I think) got them with other parts, never took apart or ran. have two or three plastic caps that got glued on cracks. I would say they are rebuildable, but probably just good parts carbs. $60

- Katana kick stand switch $5

·
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
- 1996 Katana 600 engine. About 10k miles, pulled it for a 750 for Uglier betty, Ran when pulled. Missing clutch cover and bolts, and rear oil lines seals, but lines and bolts are there. I believe that is all that is missing from it. Never had the head off, or the block apart. Comes with what you see (sans stand), including coils and plug parts for coils. prefer local pick up, but will crate and ship if ya wanna pay for the ride.

make an offer for the part you want, or the whole thing

YES, I WILL PART THIS MOTOR, if there is enough demand for some parts on it.

- Never used bike tire, Dunlop Size 130 70 r18 $40

- Pre 98 katana 600 Brake side fairing. Has triangle trim near mirrors, no oil cover bit. Some epoxy. I never ran it, it was a back up. Looks to have been painting, but can def be cleaned and painted nice. I don't expect anyone here to want it, but hey I'm trying! $35, shipping will probably suck but if you are serious I will gladly make a box and get a price.

- Pro Taper Dirty bars 7/8" - no center brace thingy - SOLD

-Pre kat tank mount, I believe this fits 600 and 750. Came off a 750

- Pre Kat battery box, came off 750, I believe also fits 600 $10

- Pre 98 Katana 750 Rear sets with bolts $25

-Pre kat 750 rear brake lever $10

- Pre 98 Katana 750 Suspension Linkage $25

·
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
- Random bar risers from who knows what. 1" $10

- Katana gas gauge sender (never used this one, looks clean though) comes with page sensor, float, screw, gasket $20

- Blue gsxr usd for CLIP ONS (just the clip ons, bars, and some bar ends) need to be stripped and repainted. If memory serves they should be 50 mm $25

- RARE as hell OEM Suzuki Pre 98 Kat 600 solo cowl, with back rest pad and all mounting brackets and hard ware. BLACK $125

- 93 ish (came of a blue usd I think) GSXR front fender. Has a broken mount tab. - $20

- MISC harley covers new in package, go to some kind of sportster I think. Includes vest patch and a pin. Will get part numbers if requested. $15

- random tail light and bracket from who knows what. It's probably a Yamaha from the 80's - $FREE with any purchase, or $5

- REDBULL two tier store display cooler. Shaped like a red bull can, has two removable trays to put drinks in. It's the one you seen in convenience stores. $100 OBO

Will continue with list later

·
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
- Stock Katana 600 clocks. This is the mileage on the engine, (plus about 500) I believe the trip is broken, but all other functions worked. $20 SET OF 3

- Pre 98 kat 600 oil cooler with lines ( I ran this no probs) $30

- Pre 98 kat 750 Oil cooler with lines, no banjo bolts $40

- Post 98 katana 750 oil cooler, bare cooler, never ran it. $30

- Pre 98 Katana 600 rear shock $10

- Pre 98 katana 750 Brake light $Free with any purchase or $5

- 1986 virago 920 forks. I also have upper tripple, and lower (with out stem) if you would like (not pictured) $20

Iginition and key for Suzuki - This one was slated for a pre Kat 750, but I imagine that it fits a lot of oil boilers. has 2 keys and electrical connector. Not OEM $15

Home made wolverine claws. I made these things like 15 years ago for hollowed. Made of steel, kinda uncomfortable, but BADASS! LOL. Paint got beat up over the years, but a quick sand and a spray and go stab some shit! $30

·
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ugg, photo buck is being a real asshole right now, failing almost every up load. Will get more on the list and try more pics tom

·
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I will measure tommorrow. Life threw some shit at me today.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts