Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

Gixxer build from Norway

2K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  Zombietoad 
Hello and welcome to CF fellow Norwegian :) nice going there :) there are tons of coolant overflow bottle threads on the forum if you serch (or look at the thread ****** gave you) there are a ton of cool solutions :)
Where are you from in norway?

Yes exactly, thats what I`m aiming at. Hiding it in the tail
Why would you want to hide it ? Oo
The overflow bottle could be a really cool feature if it's done right :) some people even got more then one ...

Haha, you are right, its cool to mount a Jim Beam bottle on the bike, but it would only be a thing the police will stop you over for. Dont want that ;)
Haha, yea i get that point, like if the "awesome bike" thing isn't enough all ready :p
i have some plans for a future project, want to have a black matt bike but with pictures from dantes inferno paint brushed on the side, and then a "red devil" energy drink bottle as a coolant overflow bottle :)

Yes it is. And thats why it should be paintbrushed in the same color. So that the picture isn't seen before light hits it just right... but it wont be on my current oroject. Im working on the zombiebike now... going for a dark armygreen'ish color.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.