Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
Joined
·
16,719 Posts
OH DUDE!!! If I had the cash, you'd be my fucking hero...that's what I want on my GSXR (different headlight though)....fuck....

must...find...money...

BTW nice to see you tonight, how was the shisha? :D
 

·
aka crash test
Joined
·
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it was good man and yeah nice to see ya too hope those risers work for you buddy but anyhoo when you going back to the northland
 

·
aka crash test
Joined
·
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
its a lebonese thing really really smooth to smoke gets ya high legally haha you smoke it outta one of those big bongs that you see that caterpillar in alice in wonderland smokin
 

·
the mad doctor
Joined
·
3,399 Posts
albertaf4i said:
its a lebonese thing really really smooth to smoke gets ya high legally haha you smoke it outta one of those big bongs that you see that caterpillar in alice in wonderland smokin

hooka!!

we have a couple hooka bars around here too. never been to one though.
 

·
GURU
Joined
·
1,858 Posts
skr00zloose said:
hooka!!

we have a couple hooka bars around here too. never been to one though.
me and a few ppl went to one. Pretty cool. We were in a sort of room with veils instead of walls. It was dark. We sat in these comfy sofas. Girl came by asked us what flavor. One person asked for apple and I don't remember what else. She came back with the puck wrapped in aluminum foil and the mouth pieces.

I didn't like the taste. It just had a weird after taste. We decided to replace the puck with something else. We later were asked to leave.
 

·
the mad doctor
Joined
·
3,399 Posts
enrico vespa said:
me and a few ppl went to one. Pretty cool. We were in a sort of room with veils instead of walls. It was dark. We sat in these comfy sofas. Girl came by asked us what flavor. One person asked for apple and I don't remember what else. She came back with the puck wrapped in aluminum foil and the mouth pieces.

I didn't like the taste. It just had a weird after taste. We decided to replace the puck with something else. We later were asked to leave.


BAHAHAHA.. awesome. i don't even smoke, but i'd have paid to see that.
 

·
aka crash test
Joined
·
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
any way that stuff is awsome always go there when im in calgary just cause well as some might frown apon this i used to smoke pot all the time then due to work i had to stop so its a nice little treat some days haha
 

·
Naked from the waste down
Joined
·
1,334 Posts

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
Joined
·
16,719 Posts
If I can sort things out with mine (theft recovery), I have a 92 Slingshot 750 I may be willing to let go...think about it come fall. We'll see what happens!
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top