Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

101 - 120 of 138 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,621 Posts
i know it rains alot over there, but damn, cant we get some nice sunny pics of it?! lol Looking good brother!

·
Hazards-r-us
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #103 ·
Thanks for the kind words you bunch of crawly arsed bum lickers!:puke: Don't realy mean that... :Smile Love:

Just gonna fit a bit of mesh inside the intakes. Got through it's MOT no probs! Was a bit worried if the indies would be OK but he didn't even ask me to turn them on!

·
Hazards-r-us
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #105 ·

·
Hazards-r-us
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #106 ·
Tidied up some cables and set the tamperproof seat trigger on the alarm, I love that PU mastic sealer, it sticks anything to everything (if yer not careful).
Last thing was the mesh in the intakes.

·
Hazards-r-us
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #107 ·
Finished GSXR1000...in the dry and sunny dusk light of (soon to be) spring! Nothing very different but it's mine!! And it's loud! Thanks for all yer :excellent:comments and advice!:thumbsup:

..........the end

·
Flying Squirrel
769 Posts
Congrats! This came out REALLY nice!!!
-KR

·
98 Posts
wow you did a great job on this bike man

·
Hazards-r-us
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #112 ·
Just added mini Atom LED indis cos the strips are hard to see!

Small but bright (like my knob in a luminous condom!)

·
Hazards-r-us
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #116 ·
Sounds great...she really purrs once the idle settles :)
I've still to get it mapped since cutting the can down. Tickover slightly high but runs well.

·
ill make it fit
727 Posts
dude love the bike and i really dont like the newer gsxr's even when they mod a little but yours isnt over done but it not under done like just ripping the plastics off i like alot do good job

101 - 120 of 138 Posts