Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Z1 900
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
new here. just getting used to the site. I own a Kawi 1986 A1 GPZ or ninja 1000. I bought it this summer for 500.00 not running, no fairing and missing alot of parts. I slapped it togther to get it on the road this year, and to work the bugs out. The motor is in very good shape. but the carbs needed alot of attention ( still needs jets ). This will be an ongoing project. I have a list of things to do to it over the winter . I named it Bad dog because the damm thing left puddles every place I stopped for the first couple of months. Well glad to say most puddles are gone now.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
WELCOME TO THE SITE!

THERES A FEW BAD DOGS AROUND HERE! :metal:

·
Z1 900
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ya so far so good. Have great freinds to help and an awesome bike shop here. the mech. actually to me of the site " hacksaw " . so doing alot of reading and checking out the site. Have alot of questions along with all my ideas for it !

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
Sweet, yet another Albertan (I'm in Calgary).

When I get my ninja fixed up (busted a footpeg) I'm gonna have to rip up to Dead Rear and get a hold of you guys.

·
Z1 900
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
too kool endo. Awesome bike a couple of years newer than, maybe 4 or 5yrs. Well i'll be up there for the Buell ride. Hoping they have a 1125s to try out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts