Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Bitches love Fighters
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2006 hayabusa. Couldn't have asked for a better seller. Owned it since new. Took it on his hunny moon. Gave me all his and his wife's gear and a few other cool things. No plans to fighter it yet. I got my srad 5 years ago today so I imagine this bike will end up taking me about that long too.

Since everyone always asks how much a bike costs take some guesses. It was also delivered to my door from close to the Canadian border. Still has the factory reflectors on it.

Came with bags too

·
Super Moderator
3,049 Posts
I know! I know! But I won't tell. ;)

Later, Doug

Reactions: piester

·
lɐʇuǝɯᴉɹǝdx&#4
3,517 Posts
With luggage, should be worth at least $6,000 US. But that $6,000 US is worth $7500 Canadian, which he ain't gonna get in Canada. So I'll stick with that. Even if you paid more, looks like a great buy. Good PO and some extra gear goes a LONG way.

·
Bitches love Fighters
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Came with all this as well as an intercom system in the helmets. Garmon gps with ram mount. Bar risers. Heated vest and jacket liners. Atre gear position display. And a service manual. Oh and all this stuff

Oh and some brand new leather icon gloves.

Reactions: ROBBO

·
lb/hp is what it's about!
10,448 Posts
Shit I wouldn't change a thing on it. I'd even leave the luggage as is. Just hop on and ride!

But ride really really really fast into the sunset. :wheelie:

Seriously though. I'm getting tired of projects and am starting to realize how nice it is to just get on something and go. It's a good feeling. Keep it stock.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Congrats on the purchase. What caught my eye was the center stand, had to Google that.

Reactions: piester

·
Bitches love Fighters
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah he is done riding.
cleaned up pic

and a little clip

1 - 11 of 11 Posts