·
Eff Tee Pee
29,666 Posts
i could probably pick you up a pair, if you like. :confused:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,666 Posts
jellyloco said:
hey maybe u guys should let someone know when u ride so i could bring the warrior and show u whats up beetches!:D
LOL guess who called you yesterday to see if you wanted to go ride dirty bikes with us?!

that is correct..ME!

thats also after i stopped by your house. what an amazing day huh?!
:rock:

·
Fcuk bitches, get money.
167 Posts
Pretty sure when you all go riding... you should give > ME < a mother effin call as well. thank you very much. but lets not go to kissimis kuz it sucks. keatings is cool =):rock:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,666 Posts
xanetax said:
Pretty sure when you all go riding... you should give > ME < a mother effin call as well. thank you very much. but lets not go to kissimis kuz it sucks. keatings is cool =):rock:
whoa! im not used to seeing anything but green around here! holy shit. :wtf:

·
Fcuk bitches, get money.
167 Posts
well geez.. appearantly you guys have had a sausage party this whole time huh? its a nice change dont ya think? haha. but seriously, riding dirty- im down. i think in the next week or so ima rip apart my good quad n take care of it like we did the stock one. she needs it :)

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,666 Posts
good stuff.

it wasnt all guys. mshap is kickin around most of the time...and millersangel, but she never posts :D

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,666 Posts
howd the new goggles work out for ya?

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
929_adam said:
howd the new goggles work out for ya?
MUCH Better! It's amazing how much easier riding can be when you can see what's in front of you! And although you warned me about the tree being down across one of the trails....

...yea, I almost nailed that shit!!!! :LolLolLolLol: That's a biggun too! Do you have a chainsaw? We can cut that shit up and get it out of the way, otherwise we'll have to alter the trail a bit.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,666 Posts
i dont have one...toby does. i'll have to get him out there.

Tom got new plastics for the WR, so i dont really think i should ride it anymore. its like brand new now!

who wants it? 2800$

03 wr 250 mint condition

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,666 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts