Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
since ive been getting no where getting the b4 to run we ended up buying a new bike. we didnt go out intending to buy a new bike but she fell in love with this one at first sight.
so loads more debt later we got this guy

and one without the model in the way of things. also crash bars cause she ends up throwing bike down the road about every ten miles or so. ( she runs out of ground clearance usually)

Its a '13 nc700x and im kinda falling for it. its a blast to ride cause you pretty much redline it everywhere. i could see getting bored with it myself but its perfect for Fon to get riding without worrying about the bike and with ample ground clearance now.( to be fair she used to ride my helix which is pretty shitty)

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Pretty ducking awesome. I can't wait to build my wifes CB400 not sure if she will ride it yet because my last attempt of buying her a ninja 250 she wouldn't go in the garage till it was gone. Now she's a little more open to it but I still have my doubts. So yea I'm jealous that your wife not only rides but is cool with buying a brand new bike. Girls that ride make it hard for me to ride from getting a boned in my riding pants.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.