Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now then folks. I've just picked up a cheap little bike and I need some inspiration.
Yes it's a Gpx750r and there might be some that suggest scrapping it 馃ぃ.
I need some ideas on a tail end and nose for it. The Aprilia Tuono would be the style I'd like but this is my first project so...baby steps for me.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Bicycle tire Automotive lighting
So does anyone have any design ideas for me?
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Plant

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good call with the monster. If I remember, they do a small fairing too. Time for an hour or so on Google I guess.

Z butt is a good shout, if you can make the subframe , check the zx6 isn't too wide , lots of faired bikes have tails wide enough to flow with the fairing that's around a perimeter framed bike

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Z butt is a good shout, if you can make the subframe , check the zx6 isn't too wide , lots of faired bikes have tails wide enough to flow with the fairing that's around a perimeter framed bike
I've been trying to find a cheap local scrapper to test that out. I'm not sure my skills are up to making one. I'm going to have to build some side panels anyway but I'd prefer to save myself some time and use premade when I can. It'll be in the road quicker 馃槈

T0RQUE JUNKY
I really like the tank on that thing. Maybe you could scab some rusty sheet metal together and carry some lines off the tank? Go minimalist and angular while keeping the patina it has. 馃憣

1 - 11 of 11 Posts