Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Yessir! A few posts of mine ago, I showed a pic of the front fairing with a piece of perforated plate taped to it. I’ll be making a hole the same approximate size as the cooler’s core and cover it with the plate. Then I’ll make a duct somehow to connect the opening to the cooler.

I’m going for something like this but with a vertical opening offset to the left, obviously.

Later, Doug
Yep, that's tasty :rock:

·
Super Moderator
2,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
I finally have no bikes other than my own in the garage right now. So back to focusing on my own projects.

I’ve started about 5-6 different headlight mounting designs and think I finally came up with one I like. I still need to add lightening holes or shape the side plates more but it’s forward progress.

Later, Doug

·
Super Moderator
2,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
I trimmed up the headlight mounting plate some to make it less bulky. I’m still debating if I remove more material from what’s left.

I also made a quick mock-up dash to see if I like the layout before working on a mounting solution. The oil pressure gauge and tach are going to to be sold off to buy an AFR gauge and fancy Stack tach/speedo to fill in the vacant holes.

Later, Doug

61 - 64 of 64 Posts