Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
the dutch fighter
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there I'm Piet and im from the Netherlands. So if my english isn't great, you try typing dutch and we talk again :rock:.

My daily driver is a sv1000s, but heavily modified.

But my project fighter is a gpz 900, but this is a timeconsuming build and therefore a longterm build. I've seen some fighters from this forum and think here in europe we are ahead of the american scene. I think the problem is the hardcore chopper fanatics at your country.

Attachments

G

·
That's a great looking gpz build Piet keep the pictures coming

Oh & welcome from the best part of Europe :) & your English is far better than some of our American cousins on here :):LolLolLolLol:

·
the dutch fighter
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i will post from time to time, but its a slow project en my gf and me are buying a house atm. so the next update will be somewhere in may. sorry.

·
MadMechanic
86 Posts
Anyone building a fighter with a GPZ9 is a winner with me.

I've been building mine near on 2 years MadmechanicGPZ900

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts
I've seen some fighters from this forum and think here in europe we are ahead of the american scene. I think the problem is the hardcore chopper fanatics at your country.
#1: ^^^ So says the guy with a 300 rear tire :D

#2: How's Angelina?

#3: 'Merica fuck yeahhhh....

Subscribed, because Nertherlands produces results...

·
the dutch fighter
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
#1: ^^^ So says the guy with a 300 rear tire :D

#2: How's Angelina?

#3: 'Merica fuck yeahhhh....

Subscribed, because Nertherlands produces results...
my real name is Piet (dutch name) and i use this nickname in all of the forums and games i'm playing. and my gf's name is kaja and has a sv650s (allmost stock) but the gsxr 600/750 k4 frontend is allready here and next winter her bike gets a front end job (naked ofcorse). and i think i will stay in the Netherlands but i'd love to visit 'Merica one day.

and the 300 tire. well my sv drives great and this is more a showbike. i got this wheel for a steel, so i coudn't let it go. this said, it has cost me a small fortune to get everything to run smoothly without the weird rear forks with the stupid offset.

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts