Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,

First things first - I have a confession to make. I do not have a streetfighter, and I did not sign up to the forum because I'm building a streetfighter! :wtf:

Don't hate me, I really did sign up for a good reason - that's because I have seem many great technical threads here, lots of great info and also lots of great builds when I get a chance to look through.

I guess I'll post photos of my bikes anyway, even though they feature a suspicious absence of streetfighters:

K6 Gixxer by mugget, on Flickr

This is the one that is getting all of the attention at the moment, currently it's stripped down to forks & frame and I'm in the process of making custom carbon fibre bodywork. One thing that I need to figure out is how to do the lights - I'm planning on LED lights all around, which is not so difficult until you get to the headlight (well, for me at least!). Hoping some folks in the electrical forum will be able to help out, and maybe it will give others some ideas for an LED streetfighter headlight.

KTM 380 SM 002 by mugget, on Flickr

It's going to look something like this when finished (just imagine carbon fibre instead of orange body panels, although I will be doing multiple sets different colours as well):

KTM 380 SM - Final Body Style by mugget, on Flickr

Cya 'round!

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Welcome to CF

·
BAD MOTHER FUCKER !
642 Posts
welcome in brissyvegas matey, waaaaaaaaaaaaay to much plastic on that black thing .... A+++ on the sumo

regardeless of yer ride, welcome in and enjoy ...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cheers all.

Yeah gixxer1100, there is a lot of plastic there. But that's what makes it go around race tracks better, right? :D

Would love to build a streetfighter one day, but that is on the same list as build a turbo bike. Maybe I will combine the two... time will tell.

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
two stroke sumo... you'll be fine aorund here

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes please eatabullet! I have a thread going in the Electrical & Lighting forum just asking for help on the subject of LED headlights - even if your brothers friend could just stop by to let us know what kind of LEDs and how many he used that would be a massive help in the right direction.

Also if some folks around here are fans of 2T supermoto then I will make sure I post some photos of it somewhere when the build is finished!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts