Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Suzuki-kun
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all from Syberia. Got an GSX-R600 K4 and on my 2 season I realized, that sportbike's is clearly not for me. I dont like high speeds, I just dont feel a thing above 220-240 kph, except wind resistance. I looked for motards, but they are too small for me. Stuntbikes, but I dont want to turn bike inside out. I wanted a 50/50 at control/acceleration. And I came to the decision to make a streetfighter from my gixxer. For me it's just the right thing to do, I didnt want to sell my first bike. I already have a plan "HOW TO", and can post it, but I need some advices from pro's. Currently im planning to start at the end of 2015, until then I want to collect some data and buy all necessary things.
Oh, and here he is. And part of me.

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
welcome in mate ,goodonya fer going tha fighter route!

·
Suzuki-kun
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And I thought it was cold where I live. Welcome to the club and pray for warm weather
Thanks. It's useless to pray, cuz it's always bad. 3 months of riding? Kek. But, we ride even in winter. :) Maybe later i'll post a video about it.

welcome in mate ,goodonya fer going tha fighter route!
Thanks, m8. Is it alright here if I post my thoughts about building in right section of forum and wait for some advices?

·
Vtwin
3,945 Posts
"m8" ha! I get it that's badass! So there really is roads and stuff in Siberia?

I'm kidding, welcome bro! That's a pretty sweet bike, can't wait to see where it goes

·
jamal avatar #1
3,443 Posts
Thanks. It's useless to pray, cuz it's always bad. 3 months of riding? Kek. But, we ride even in winter. :) Maybe later i'll post a video about it.
DO IT

1 - 8 of 8 Posts