Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings, fellow Fighters. I live in Daytona Beach, worlds most famous crackhead haven / tourist trap. Anyhow, these are my bikes;

1998 CBR 600 F3 (originally smokin joes edition) - Black

Here is how she sat a month ago looking a bit on the rough side before tearing into the fun stuff;

Im in the process of doing some minor mods here and there as time goes on, she is sitting in about 20 pieces on my garage floor right now while I get things done to random sections.
Currently working on; R6 Throttle tube mode [ 1/6 turn / quick action ], riser and handlebar conversion, 1000rr kill & starter switch transplant, 1000rr throttle housing swap, 97 Katana Tach install and soon to be fitting some type of tail chopped up for a bobber type of tail section most likely RR/R6 of some sort and paint face-lift.

2003 Kawasaki Z1000 - Orange

7" over swingarm
Full muzzy titanium system
PC3 Mapped to the Muzzy full system
Drag Bar Setup

Soon to get some things done: carbon frame covers, paint, powdercoated wheels / extension bolt ons, potential 636 front end swap (to improve suspension) and maybe a few other things here and there.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Welcome! looks like you got a plate full of good things planned!

·
Registered
370 Posts
Welcome form a Key Largo & DB native. I have a place at Ocean Walk me and the fam call our 2nt home. were just a few Ducs drinking our ass of in a drinking club with a motorcycle problem lol (C.D.C. Coastal Ducati Club). Welcome the the CF. (do the Ormand loop for me)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome form a Key Largo & DB native. I have a place at Ocean Walk me and the fam call our 2nt home. were just a few Ducs drinking our ass of in a drinking club with a motorcycle problem lol (C.D.C. Coastal Ducati Club). Welcome the the CF. (do the Ormand loop for me)
I ride the loop almost every morning on my way to work! It may be by far the "long" way for me. But well worth it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts