Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own and operate a motorcycle shop and have been in the industry since 1973. So I've done one or three things over the years. I found this site by doing searches on mono shocking a bike. My current project isn't a street fighter, but a 1978 Harley Shovelhead in a 4 speed frame that I am doing for myself this time around. Yea, I know, I'm really a Suzuki and Honda guy. But I like to do things no one else has and in a manner no one else has thought of, so this one is going to be a bit different. I thought I'd sign in and look around since I found a few interesting ideas right off the bat.

If anyone could point me in the direction of someone who may have done one of these in the past, it would be a wonderful thing.
Thanks !

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome aboard! Where in Upstate are you located? I am in the Syracuse area.
Thanks for the welcome guys !!

I'm in Delaware county near Margaretville. I used to date a girl in Syracuse many years ago. Taking back roads I used to take a little over 2 hours.

I just took the bike completely apart and have just the bare frame sitting on the lift. I have some threads to repair and other minor repairs. Not to mention 35 years worth of grunge to clean off everything. I will start taking pictures as soon as I start fabricating parts and start a thread on it..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts