Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know you guys remember the Hellion and the GC 1000 built by Gregg @ GC.

I know some of you, myself included, were really excited about his handlebars that had the resevoirs for clutch and brake as part of the bar...

I was in cali a couple weeks ago, and met up with Gregg. He told me that if I could get enough people on the site to COMMIT to buying them, he would do a run of them..but not just one or two, he wants a decent size order.

I'm not sure exactly how much they would go for, but obviously they would be more than your average set of handlebars. These will be custom made by the hands of Gregg and a trick addition to any bike.

You can view the bikes he built them for here:

http://www.gc-cycles.com/index.html

and if you are seriously interested, AND have the cash to spend. post up and we'll see what we can do here!

:metal:

·
VP of Daily Operations
7,472 Posts
dont worry the way this forum goes no one will be getting the deal cuz only a select few choose to pony up dough for thier bike

·
Fucking Newb...Oh wait
7,631 Posts
So wait... you, me, adam, smoker, and cabbie will be the only one's getting them? That's teh gay.

·
VP of Daily Operations
7,472 Posts
sven, smokey and mikey (crash_duc) i could see buying a set also. i mean i dont even have a use for em. but they seem pretty sick so y not get a set and shelf em for a "just in case" down the road

·
2,660 Posts
sven, smokey and mikey (crash_duc) i could see buying a set also. i mean i dont even have a use for em. but they seem pretty sick so y not get a set and shelf em for a "just in case" down the road
yeah i wish i had money where i could do that. i think they are real sick and i dont need a res. for my clutch but i would still buy a set to help clean my front end up. but that have to be reasonably price for my broke ass to buy a bar. its hard to commit not knowing the price

yea more spec are they 7/8th bars or they 1in. and taper to 7/8th

·
BLACK BELT
6,955 Posts
1 1/8 inch dirty bars - all aluminum construction?

Also, it's not all that difficult to put threads on top of a tube and a fitting on the bottom, then weld it onto the bars. If you want to do it yourself.

·
BLACK BELT
6,955 Posts
Hell I might make some and sell them. Ya not all that dificult.
That would be cool. :knucks:

Then we could each have our own style - instead of all having the same bar.

I might be able to use dirty bars like these, if I convert the motard project to a hydraulic clutch. The clutch pull on the donor bike is really stiff. Same thing goes for my RZ500.

I would prefer all aluminum construction.

·
382 Posts
yeah Not sure that this is something you cant do yourself if youre motivated. Flat bars with a bendback and having some tube notched for a reso.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:ttiwwop:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts