Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #21
Cheers guys

Long time no see

I installed a k1 titanium header. It seems a little low for my taste. Another option is to take the oem header and use two mufflers.

It was a little bending to make the fitting line up with the original one. The outer right tube doesn't fit that well as the others but let's see if its tight enough for the fumes.

Did anyone of you do this before and tell me if there's enough space to the ground with this k1 header?

Another difficulty is the oil cooler. I had the curved one from the 1100. But it's a 750 frame. Do I need the straight one?

The left hose can not be attached to the left connection of the cooler. The hose hits the tubes of the header. Maybe a 90 degree connection on the engine could help to lead the hose around the headers.

I'm thankful for your help 馃檪

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter #22
Hello there,

for the moment I just changed the k5 swingarm to a k5 one in better condition. Frame and swingarm will remain in the current colors. I changed to a SETRAB oil cooler and decided to mount some Shark exhaust with db eater. I have to undo the dash fittings on the cooler and remount it upside down with 90掳 fittings. The currently mounted 180掳 fittings collide with the fork. The rear subframe will be lowered and there will be some tube done which makes the headers (k1 titanium) connect to the shark exhaust. I also installed K&N airfilters as well as a dyno jet kit stage 3. Dynorun will show how much hp these changes in connection to exhaust system will bring.

Registered
600er Bandit mit 1052 ccm GSXR Motor
I like it very much. It is annoying that the elbow at the bottom of the gearbox does not follow the contour of the frame so nicely.

Registered
Discussion Starter #24
Further I will see, if this carbon imitate foil on the gearbox can be removed. The preowner liked very much to put a lot of this foil on the bike. It looked poor

Registered
Discussion Starter #25
Luckily garages can do their job while lockdown.

So here it is:

The welder contacted me if I'm fine with the angle of the exhaust. Considering the lean angle while driving the previous improvised mounted position would be too low.

The rearframe/subframe is already lowered what is almost not noticeable on the picture.

The mounting on the footrests will not remain a sheet metal :D

The connection between exhaust and headers will be done next days and I keep you updated.

Did any of you guys ever install a munit to this model and knows how to or has a wiring diagram?

cheers

Registered
Ja ich habe einen Schaltplan gezeichnet. In Verbindung mit einer Ignitechz眉ndanlage. Diesen Schaltplan kann man in alle Vergasermodelle verwenden. M枚chtest du diesen haben ?

Registered
Ja ich habe einen Schaltplan gezeichnet. In Verbindung mit einer Ignitechz眉ndanlage. Diesen Schaltplan kann man in alle Vergasermodelle verwenden. M枚chtest du diesen haben ?
Yes, I drew a circuit diagram. In connection with an Ignitech ignition system. This circuit diagram can be used in all carburetor models. Do you want to have this ??

21 - 28 of 28 Posts