Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1181 - 1200 of 1221 Posts

·
old fart
3,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,181 ·
Brembo "T" drive discs marked as dispached from Italy, should be able to fit them and the P4 calipers soon *ready for the Newark Classic Show in Jan

·
old fart
3,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,188 ·
Had a great weekend at the Carrol Nash Winter Classic show at the Newark show ground. To top it all off Sun was my birthday and I got to take my bike into the start up arena, and was interviewed live by the Legend that is Steve Plater. Steve later came down to the display area and had a chat with Avril about her GS600 build, which made her day.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
Happy Fookin Birthday Mate!

Reactions: 370steve

·
old fart
3,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,190 ·
whilst getting her out of the van on return from Newark, I discovered that i had managed to snap on of the front indicators with a tie down strap!

so it was off to More speed Racing for some Motogadget retail therapy,

just ordered a couple of the M-blaze Ice led indies for the bus

·
Wanna be racer
2,008 Posts
whilst getting her out of the van on return from Newark, I discovered that i had managed to snap on of the front indicators with a tie down strap!

so it was off to More speed Racing for some Motogadget retail therapy,

just ordered a couple of the M-blaze Ice led indies for the bus

Common issue with your van apparently, did the same thing to my hornet

·
old fart
3,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,193 ·
not done any work on the old bus for a while, so as i was putting the EFE yokes back through the anodizers, it would have been silly not to add the fuel filler plate from the GS to the pile of bits going.

it is something i have wanted to do for a while, i am very pleased with the result, looks sweet as is, but will look much better once the bolts are on!

·
old fart
3,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,195 ·
all the remaining small bits i have been waiting for finally came today, so i was able to crack on with fitting

the Motogadget M-blaze indicators to the front of the bike.

i think they look good and under stated in the clear finish, but Fcuk are they bright when looked into from the front of the bike!!

·
old fart
3,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,197 ·
as i had some Ti bits and a set of New Stick coils that i had got when i had ordered bits for the EFE build, sat around waiting to be fitted , and the carbs accelerator pump needed adjusting, as i was getting a puff of black smoke out the exhaust whenever i blipped the throttle, pump has somehow been set to act too early!!

I fitted the Ti cam cover bolts and made up a sub loom for the sticks, going to do a test fire up tomorrow.

·
1,152 Posts
1181 - 1200 of 1221 Posts