Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yeh... this guy at work got out of riding on the street and stuntin n shit... so he says yo man wasnt it youre birthday last week... "i was like um yeh...did you want me to blow you
for MY birthday" he was like naw man i come bearing gifts... i was like um ok and what are these said "gifts" ??????????
well turns out he hooked me up with these slightly used and stunted items

http://stores.sportbiketrackgear.com/Detail.bok?no=2545

and these
http://stores.sportbiketrackgear.com/Detail.bok?no=2546

i was like Bad fucking ASS how much do i oh ya????? he said i told you it was a gift for ur birfday so nothin... i was floored dudes and dudettes ive had my eyes on these since they came out and could never come up for the extra scratch...

so should i hit him up with a liter of Jagermeister or what gents????

:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

oh yeh and BTW i am in no way shape or form a stunter nor do i convey the message that i am... as much as i would love to stunt a bike i would only do it on a busted clapped out F2 or F3 maybe a Busted up F4I....not a heavy assed Bandit 1200... soo with that said i will never be a stunter but i have my dreams dont I :rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
Very cool!

Reactions: oldrider

·
Premium Member
20,726 Posts
Soooooooo, uh, Randy........did I miss your birthday somehow? If so, I'm gonna feel like a "piece-O-sh*t" for sure & I'm sorry........:doh:

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Soooooooo, uh, Randy........did I miss your birthday somehow? If so, I'm gonna feel like a "piece-O-sh*t" for sure & I'm sorry........:doh:
s'all good Donna...it was the 19th of may...mom 2.0 missed it but its better than mom v1.0 missing gsf1200R's 12th birthday... yeh that never happened :doh: ok so it did but like i said s'all goode

Reactions: Kaos and oldrider

·
Premium Member
20,726 Posts

Well....late & lame, but

·
Super Moderator
15,065 Posts
Find out what he drinks and hook him up, Very cool of him to hook you up.

·
SHOWUSYATITS
5,378 Posts
That's awesome dude. I wanted that vest since the first one came out. Lucky man.
And umm, happy belated birthday dude.....

·
Change or Die
991 Posts
Decent gear,especially for free. Congrats on making it another year.

·
The Broccoliciousness
343 Posts
Rock on dude...that vest is freaking sweet. Oh, and happy birfday.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts