Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Just Pissing in the wind.
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys not sure if anybody can use or cut up or anything but I don't need them so if you can use them for anything let me know! I'd rather some one use then for something cool rather than putting them up on cl or something here they are on the bike just cover shipping ImageUploadedByMO Free1380151535.297411.jpg

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Are the sides 1 piece or are they top and bottom?

If they're 1 piece I'm interested

·
Premium Member
20,726 Posts
Way to pay-it-forward Static! Well deserved REP heading your way! :D Some of the guys here must have missed this thread, or they'd have JUMPED on your offer. True CFr!

:emomssmilie:

·
Just Pissing in the wind.
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Way to pay-it-forward Static! Well deserved REP heading your way! :D Some of the guys here must have missed this thread, or they'd have JUMPED on your offer. True CFr!

:emomssmilie:
Thank you sir, I've been a member of many forums for many years and I know that every time I join a new one I have to earn respect and well I've gathered a lot of knowledge from this particular one so trying to show that I'm thankful and hopefully help some one out!

Reactions: ROBBO

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
Thank you sir, I've been a member of many forums for many years and I know that every time I join a new one I have to earn respect and well I've gathered a lot of knowledge from this particular one so trying to show that I'm thankful and hopefully help some one out!

Good deal mate REPT!

·
King Ding-A-Ling
806 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts