Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how you all doing im new to this forum im currently building my first fighter project its based round the gsxr 400 but using parts from different models spaced over nearly a decade i have added a couple of pics of what i started with and where i am at now

Attachments

·
Registered
224 Posts
Aye cool build man, will keep my eye on it liked the bike when Archie had it, he said you done air brush what's you're plans on the paint job? :robssmilie:knucks:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
been thinking on a few paint jobs for it bud might do it black with a ripping steel effect so you can see in the tank and it will be full of skulls then over that with some candy red bud

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I do like skulls bud they make good practice pieces for airbrushing aswell have a lad wanting a dragon on his bike so that will be next

·
Registered
224 Posts
I do like skulls bud they make good practice pieces for airbrushing aswell have a lad wanting a dragon on his bike so that will be next
:thumbsup: look forward to seeing how it turns out bud, I'm thinking of getting the panel beater next door to paint mine now, I'm working too much nowadays and it won't ever get finished if do it all myself. Wouldn't mind a wee bit airbrushed but doubt he can do that kind of thing.
Nice machine what is that vee twin you got? Excuse the ignorance I only ever had street fighters super moto & sports bikes.:knucks:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
She is a kawasaki meanstreak 1500 bud if you want a but o airbrushing done and im capable of doing what you want im sure we could sort something out mate archie was telling me your in alness not to far away bud

·
Registered
224 Posts
Bet there's a lot of torque in that beast! Aye That would be great bud cheers, no to far at all there's no air brush boys about here but once I get paint on I might give you a shout might be a few months from now thou. I'm after a cartoon design on the tail of the bike no sure if you have seen it to know what I'm rambling on about but just want a highlander with kilt and a sword or axe on the underside of that and may be a few words nothing o.t.t, how long does it take you to do, I'm also painting the bike a pearl blue would this be a problem when it comes to airbrushing?.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Managed to get some yokes so I can now use the usd forks on the project just have to get a wheel spindle now but its proven very hard to find might have to get one made

1 - 19 of 19 Posts