Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Alright guys as you know I'm new to this SF scene and loving it so far.i have a gsxr 600. And laid it down a couple months ago all my plastics were done. My subframe is bent but that will be fixed later in the project once I find someone I like to make me a tail and subframe. Ordered some parts on line last night frame sliders, bar end mirrors, grips, and my low profile reservoir. If anyone has suggestions on what to do with the bike I'm open to anything I'm going to get a bottle either today or tomorrow for the coolant overflow. Hate that ugly thing. And the headlight I'll be ordering in the next couple weeks. I'm going with the MT 03. Just need to find one and some brackets if yall know where to find one let me know. I'm out in California. I'll post pictures once I get my parts and keep everyone updated.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
got my bar end mirrors frame sliders and grips in the mail today already installed them I will post a picture of it tomorrow. now just have to get m headlight and gauges any ideas?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Going to paint my radiator tomorrow along with making a coolant resivor. Do I just paint it or sand it down with primer?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts