Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay guys I bought these to use on an older Buell project fighter but ended up going in a different direction with (using the new factory Buell XB forks and wheels to keep it all Buell)

2004-2005 GSXR 750 SHOWA front forks in great condition, this is the newer style that everyone wants with the radial brake setup and in-line calipers that can be super easily adjusted for different size rotors. Comes with the upper and lower triple trees, front axle, etc (will sell the forks separately if someone doesn't need the rest)

Front brake setup both calipers, upgraded stainless steel brake lines, master cylinder, handlebar clamp (these are like new, look almost brand new and pads don't even show any sign of wear on them yet)

Front fender (good shape, is a dark red color)

Make me an offer on them, or open to trades on Buell XB parts or VROD/MT-03 headlight as well.

Thanks,
Spencer

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PM replied, Racing Geek, the1 is interested in the entire package. If he decides he doesn't want it I might sell the brakes/fender separately although I'd like to keep the entire brake setup together (calipers, stainles lines, master, handlebar mount, reservoir).

·
Registered
299 Posts
Do you have the rotors and would sell them separately? I desperately need some new front rotors, runnin over fuckin telephone poles here when I brake

·
105 Posts
Hoping to do a front end swap on my SV this winter and this would be perfect. I might be interested in the whole package depending on your price and if its still available. Id also like to see some pics. Where are you located? I wonder what shipping would be on a parcel that size?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts