Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
jamal avatar #1
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive got a gsxr 750 lump, it needs countershaft work. not sure if bearing or seal honestly, I haven't had the chance to touch the motor since buying it. Its been sitting for years and I scratched it a tad moving it.

Looking to get $275 for the motor. I can bring it to fighterfest if need be or I'll gladly ship it. More so looking for a fast sale, thus given the price and why I'm selling something I'd normally fix first, then sell. If i'm posting something for sale on here, more than likely I want to see it get used properly. Not trying to make a profit. especially oil boilers.

I've also got an frame from germany, papers are full german. I have full documentation except an American title.

I'll do $350 package deal if anyone wants it. Only reason for sale is that Im buying a car to flip and well, I'm over my head with not working much. I'm selling my winter project early, I'd rather see it to a good home than be on the backburner for potentially awhile.

Would make a great budget base for someone who has parts on the shelf already.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Would the German title be rregisterable in MERICA?

·
jamal avatar #1
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't see why not. I have every owners address and contact info along with full documentation/ect. would vary by state and who you know I guess.

·
jamal avatar #1
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ttt

1 - 4 of 4 Posts