Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*sigh* this is gonna be my last attempt on a build I never get to finish. So today I get a call from a buddy said he has a gsxr 600 unknown year no title but Vin is clean has almost everything there but needs put back togeather..... so I was like sweet already tore down hard work done I'll have pics on Thursday but long story short traded a ps3 straight across for it

·
Remi's Dad
17,593 Posts
watercooled 600. Has some very close similarities to the oil boilers (in appearance) but is not interchangeable as far as parts.

Don't let people discredit the rf900/rf600 engines. They are stout and boast proud numbers in their own right.

·
Sick of being frozen
1,086 Posts
watercooled 600. Has some very close similarities to the oil boilers (in appearance) but is not interchangeable as far as parts.

Don't let people discredit the rf900/rf600 engines. They are stout and boast proud numbers in their own right.
They do ride out really nice, I can only vouch for the 900.
Good looking front frame, historically ugly rear fairing, cut that thing up.

·
Oiler Boilereerer...er(s)
1,562 Posts
decent looking bike, frame is a lot nicer than a katana, but over all the bike looks a lot like a kat and a gixxer had a baby to me.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I got it all ripped down and soon as I have more funds I'm gonna start the build, but first does anyone have any rf600 or 900 parts for the motor

1 - 13 of 13 Posts