Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all I’ve found a top triple from a K8 Gixer 1000 That I want to use but the seller isn’t very helpful providing dimensions. I have a Zx10r front end on my bike and I’d like to know if it’ll fit. Is there a reliable source of this information somewhere ? The great Photobucket purge has struck again, I found some references to a table but it’s no longer hosted. I’ll keep looking but if you have anything please share !

·
re-tarded
1,283 Posts
I'm pretty confident that all modern-ish GSXR front ends are 207mm fork spacing.

It's unlikely that a triple clamp off a different bike will just bolt up though.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
put forks from CBR, GSXR and R1 in each others yokes, 207 a common size, offset likely to be the issue with mismatched sets
Thanks mate, Ithink that’ll be the case but i cant find find both sets of numbers to be sure. ill have to find another way. That litetek table would’ve been great had it been complete..

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,547 Posts
Thanks mate, Ithink that’ll be the case but i cant find find both sets of numbers to be sure. ill have to find another way. That litetek table would’ve been great had it been complete..
THAT is why we have to save things we find on the web, host them in other places, and never let them go!!!! Lol. I have an obscene amount of fighter pictures in folders by bike just for reference on an external drive plus loads of info on swinger swaps and other stuff. Unfortunately I never really got into Kawi street bikes so I dont have shit on them. :oops:

Reactions: Auser6guy

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
THAT is why we have to save things we find on the web, host them in other places, and never let them go!!!! Lol. I have an obscene amount of fighter pictures in folders by bike just for reference on an external drive plus loads of info on swinger swaps and other stuff. Unfortunately I never really got into Kawi street bikes so I dont have shit on them. :oops:
Couldn’t agree more..Unfortunately Facebook is taking over forums and many are struggling as a result but have you ever tried finding anything on facebook ?

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,547 Posts
Couldn’t agree more..Unfortunately Facebook is taking over forums and many are struggling as a result but have you ever tried finding anything on facebook ?
Yes!! Shoot me! FB is such shit. It’s so easy to use that people just go there and kill whatever time they would have used actually reading things that interest them. Instead its just scrolling by pics and memes and chuckling while your brain dies.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts