Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
2000 SV650
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have a set of 2011-2014 gsxr forks coming my way. I am really having trouble finding measurements on it. I would like to put an older gsxr wheel on it to save money instead of getting a matching wheel. Anybody have info on the new wheel measurements? Is a distance of 130 mm typical for the distance between rotors from center of rotor to center of rotor?

G

·
Is there any particular wheel you are thinking of fitting? I ask as the question is a little too open ended for a specific answer right now, EG do you need to match with a rear you already have?

I can tell you older 90's wheels will need a lot of work & machining of spacers to get in (20mm axle) & there are quite a few differences between the later wheels

Sorry its not that much help right now but if you can get some measurements & pics up the good folk here may be able to help

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Presrad 91-94 is 20mm axle, with offset discs, unsure of actual width from rotor face to rotor face

SRAD, TL, BUSA, and k1-3 I have personally found all fit each other. Look for hte two piece axle, the Ends where the forks clamp into it are 32mm

and if k6/k7 uses a 22mm axle im about to be super pissed after all the trouble i tried to get my tl wheels to run a 22 for my r6 wheel

·
2000 SV650
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah sorry it's open ended as I don't have anything in my hands right now, but I guess what I was really trying to find out is information on the L series wheels compared to k series. I will post info on the forks and axle when I receive them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts