Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
Hi there UK lee ,ya need a few more posts and this set up in classifieds here mate.

50 posts are a minimum and theres a real good clasifieds section here down tha bottom of tha forum page .GL with the sale fer sure tho ;)

Some more posts and I or another mod will hapilly move this thred there for ya .

·
Old hand
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry Robbo - i didnt realise about the 50 post requirement - i guess i should have read the rules first ! :doh:

thanks for letting me know - i'll sort it out

Lee

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
Sorry Robbo - i didnt realise about the 50 post requirement - i guess i should have read the rules first ! :doh:

thanks for letting me know - i'll sort it out

Lee
2 more posts and yer there Lee'

+ Rep fer awesom work and being a fine sport mate .

·
Old hand
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Robbo - rather than be a post whore , Ive tried to help out by answering a couple of queries in the Streetfighter Help section :)

I do actually visit there quite often , but as my experience is pretty much limited to the big oil cooled suzuki's - i dont get to post in there as much as i'd like.

Lee

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
Whatta good sport ,rep this man then buy his bike ;)

·
UnicycleMode
7,569 Posts
This bike is pretty much responsible for my addiction to the big (1340cc) air/oil engine builds out there. Was when I got interested in having another Bandit (about 2010) that I noticed this monster making the rounds on the net when hunting for air/oil bikes and info.

Really wish I had the money. Best of luck with the sale. :thumbsup:

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
Someone is going to end up with a great bike.

Reactions: ROBBO

·
Old hand
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the positive comments Guys ,Some of the cash will be going toward another project bike - although i don't know what it'll be yet. I have a few idea's whizzing around , but nothing definite.

They say that "all publicity - is good publicity" , so, whatever country you're from - if you use other motorcycle related forums or maybe you're on Facebook etc - then please share to link to my "For sale website" www.uklee.net or my ebay ad Item number:130914922540

A worst you get to post a pretty picture of a GSXR , and at best , you just might help me find a buyer ! :biggrin

Lee

·
The Polish Prince
947 Posts
I have the Streetfighters foldout tacked to my garage wall. Great bike! You didn't list a price, though I'm certain it falls into the "if you have to ask...." category. glws and sorry it won't be in my garage.

Reactions: ROBBO
1 - 14 of 14 Posts