Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Cbr 900 -97
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes i´m totally with you guys but the whole thing is sick:) a young kid like this shouldn´t even have a fucking gun, and no or less robbing people.. And that a random guy just shot him down without hasitate?? no normal man can do that without having a seriuos tought first:)
My point is that it is sick that this things happens.. But i dont have any sympaties for the robber either.. Just one asshole less in the world.

·
BAD MOTHER FUCKER !
642 Posts
I am Brazilian but live in Australia for 9 years, that place is fucked beyond believe, cunt deserved to die.

the bike is a honda hornet 600 very expensive bike & very much targeted by criminals to use a a bank robbery get away bike, strip for parts or some fucking cunt just want to take it for a joy ride & trash it

the biker was lucky the guy did not shot him, it happens more often than u believe

Gov in Sao Paulo is considering making ilegal to have 2 up on a bike to try stop the criminals .... bit pointless & unfair to the everyday commuter

·
Cbr 900 -97
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
so sick.. So far away from how it is here in Sweden.. But the criminal assholes here starting to get pretty fucked up to :/

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
i wanna do PCP and Rob a Bank and Die in a Fiery Motorcycle crash.

Reactions: RatFighter
1 - 11 of 11 Posts