Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:kawasaki:

Howdy y'all!

I joined this forum because I wanted to customize my nice but kinda plain Z1000 for a while now. I am originally from Germany so maybe that's why I want a streetfighter so badly!

Anyway, here is a picture of my bike two winters ago. I have since added a Laser X-treme 4-in-4 and I'll try to get my bike all cleaned up for a photo shoot.

My ultimate goal is not only to have an iCandy for a bike but also install either a bigger engine (like the Z-1400 concept on riderforums) or at least a little artificial air aka supercharger. Well, so far my expectations! I hope that someone in the MD/NoVA area will connect with me and help me work on it since I am an absolute beginner (and that's already too much credit) when it comes to engineering....

So long and :rock:

Attachments

Reactions: ROBBO

·
Clutch it up already!
708 Posts
I wish I could find one to build. Welcome! :cfrocks:

·
Fucking Newb...Oh wait
7,631 Posts
Just for reference, as soon as my rep machine comes back on you're getting rep!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
Ha Ha mate thats a pat on the back ,hello from another kawasaki owner .:knucks:

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
I'm in southern md. we got a little group in the dc/md/va area that is really starting to take shape. join the md fighters social group.

and as with everybody in my area, I'll offer to help in any way possible. I live in southern MD. but I dont mind making the drive to do some work with a fellow fighterer. I'm a machinist and I do my best as a fabricater. so we can get things handled

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm in southern md. we got a little group in the dc/md/va area that is really starting to take shape. join the md fighters social group.

and as with everybody in my area, I'll offer to help in any way possible. I live in southern MD. but I dont mind making the drive to do some work with a fellow fighterer. I'm a machinist and I do my best as a fabricater. so we can get things handled
That is AWESOME! I will definitely get back on that offer! How about you PM me your phone number or we simply stay in touch via PM?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Moin und Wilkommen vom Hamburger Jung aus Chicago

are you on FF, SI, CBX-Fighters or Streetpoint too?
Das ist ja mal wieder typisch - In Amerika kann niemand den Namen Sven aussprechen, aber kaum trifft man mal nen Deutschen, dann heisst der auch gleich so ;)
Keine Sorge - werde deine Signature nicht klauen hahaha! :party-smiley:

·
Strassenkämpfer for life
1,813 Posts
Hab ich irgendwie komplett uebersehen hier :oops:

Wo kommste denn her und wo wohnst du jetzt?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Original aus Köln, lebe jetzt in Frederick MD :)

·
Hack Addict
425 Posts
Hey Man nice Z. I'm also building an 03. I need to get some progress photos up. They may be able to help with your build.

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
Welcome. Kawasaki's Rule.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts