Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
thanks, just doing my part to make it easier on the next person so they don't have to look too hard to find the answers.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Put in the coupon code and they want $97 for shipping can I use the code in store? Or is online only?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I went to HF yesterday because the lift is on sale at my location for 349.99 and i had my 20% coupon which would have made the lift 279.99. it was a happy day untill they told me they didnt have any more, FUCK!!!
sooooooooo, when i do get the lift i will also be removing the shitty pump bottle jack and retrofitting HF's air over hyd. bottle jack. instant air lift table for less than 4 hundo:rock:

·
we are 138
6,063 Posts
I went to HF yesterday because the lift is on sale at my location for 349.99 and i had my 20% coupon which would have made the lift 279.99. it was a happy day untill they told me they didnt have any more, FUCK!!!
sooooooooo, when i do get the lift i will also be removing the shitty pump bottle jack and retrofitting HF's air over hyd. bottle jack. instant air lift table for less than 4 hundo:rock:
Did you get a raincheck?

·
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
30,379 Posts
They all have different rules from store to store. I had to go across town since the closest HF to me wouldn't allow a coupon an the lift sale price last year.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 14 of 14 Posts