Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
DIZZLE
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every year, around bike time, my wife loses me to the garage to work on my cars or my bikes. I told her some things I wanted to try on the bike this summer and she replied: WHY WOULD YOU DO ALL THAT TO YOUR BIKE, BY THE TIME YOU FINISH ALL OF THAT, WON'T IT BE TIME TO GET A NEW ONE.
:wtf:
To which I answered, you can have more than one bike!:D

I think I am going to start saving for a TLR, or a z1000 I really like all of the different mods done by sully and many other members. Just have to talk the wife into getting another vehicle.

question, how many members have a project bike and a regular rider.

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
I have my regular rider, but its a project right now. the wifey says I can get a project bike after I get her a bike.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
i had two regular riders.

then a regular rider and a project bike and a stunt bike.

now i have 2 project bikes and a parts bike.

hahah. and piles of parts. but now that its warm i can start the work. lucky for me i dont have a budget to deal with the wife about. i pay my share of the bills and all is good.

:D

·
Registered
340 Posts
I have 3 bikes. One in the progress of going full show, one being built just for stunt shows/comps, and one stunt fighter for everyday abuse.

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
I have a GSXR, and my project ZX6. Just got the better half a GS500 too.

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,433 Posts
My bike is my daily driver AND my project
you should see how quick I can get it running when food starts to run out around the house :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts