Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a smallish cruiser style solo seat. It's for an older evo sportster, so can't be too wide without looking goofy. Currently I have a flat little plank that doesn't fit right and angles rearward so your ass slides toward the fenderless rear tire every time you hit the gas. No bueno. Need something with a bit of a dish or lip to it to hold you in.

Doesn't have to be specifically for a H/D or sportster, the tail is gone so it will have to be made to fit regardless. Let me know what you have, virtually anything will be better than whats there.

·
Isn't as dumb as he seems
549 Posts
I've got a Yamaha Radian seat without the covering... It's a two-person seat, but for the price of shipping you can hack it up however your heart desires.
Just an offer.

Personally, I think the IH seat could be really cool.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can you get a picture of the ih seat? Virtually anything is going to have to be hacked up at least a little to fit.

·
Is my bike ok?
15,025 Posts
30" overall. Looks like about 4" of rise on the rear seat area. Seat base is actually 1/8" aluminum ( why I haven't tossed it) , the rotten wood was screwed to the aluminum base to staple upholstery ( and carpet??? ) to. The vinyl is actually ok. No tears or rips at all, just very, very dry. Maybe it could be saved?

Attachments

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, let me take some measurements of my own. With the passenger section chopped off looks like it has potential.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts