Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
HipsterKillerGarage
6,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, here's the deal. I've been trying to sell my wirespoke wheels... and someone on here must want to run something cool.

I WILL TRADE MY WIRESPOKE WHEEL SETUP FOR A COMPLETE 01-03 GSXR 600 OR 750 WHEELSET PLUS SOME CASH (or other parts traded!)

What do I mean complete? I mean EVERYTHING but the axles. rotors, cush, chaingear, tires, etc.

I think this is a fair trade considering that I've got $900.00 worth of parts and machining into this already.

I WILL ALSO HELP YOU FINISH THE ADAPTATION TO YOUR BIKE IF YOU NEED ANY MACHINING SERVICES! I have a GREAT machinist that I work with.

So, if you picked up one of the above models and years as a project and want something different LET ME KNOW ASAP SO I CAN PULL THE AUCTIONS!

Thanks!

·
HipsterKillerGarage
6,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
You'll get what you see in the pics, PLUS the tires in the pics.

·
Hawk GT's are Cool
1,482 Posts
man, id love to trade, those would look outstanding on my bike, however I really dont have the funding or the time to complete it what you started. If your setup was complete, and we could just do a swap + some cash i probably wouldnt be able to say no, lol. Well i hope you find a buyer man.

·
HipsterKillerGarage
6,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
man, id love to trade, those would look outstanding on my bike, however I really dont have the funding or the time to complete it what you started. If your setup was complete, and we could just do a swap + some cash i probably wouldnt be able to say no, lol. Well i hope you find a buyer man.
Funding? Man, you could finish this with about $175.00 I bet if you used my machinist. :rock:

Include your tires and all and I'll trade straight up.

·
HipsterKillerGarage
6,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If anyone else is interested please let me know now!!! Good auction ending in 2 hours for a set of nice wheels. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts