Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

Have you ever been pulled over/arrested for stunting?

  • Nope, Never!

    Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Yea, they got me!

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • They tried, but couldn't catch me!

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I'm getting my license back in 2087!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
119 Posts
Got snapped early in my career, saw a mint chick sitting on the back of a bike, parked on the other side of an intersection. Lights went green, popped the most embarassing, pathetic wheelie you ever saw crossing the lights. Right in front of a cop.

He charged me with dangerous driving and ARRESTED me. That meant a court appearance but was never convicted due to the prosecution not being able to get their shit together.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
Duc999s said:
So let's have it, spill the beans, has the man ever caught ya?
i was doing a spreader down rt.539 ,and i sew a cop car i was like fuck,so as i was doing my spreader, i looked to see which cop it was,it was in my home town .it was a cop that caught me 2 weeks before doing wheelies on a back road. he let me go .so i pulled over thinking he would let me slide.i told him i shifted into 2nd gear and it popped up on accident ,he said u were up there pretty high...lol....he gave me like 5 tickets i spent like 500 bucks on that shit,prick... if i knew that i would have merked on his ass
 

·
Eff Tee Pee
Joined
·
29,647 Posts
morrow said:
he gave me like 5 tickets i spent like 500 bucks on that shit,prick... if i knew that i would have merked on his ass
thats a good general rule of thumb. haha.

i've never been bagged myself...not in the act anyway. the cops came to a spot as we were all taking off, cuz we knew they were coming (thanks to the scanner). they just told us someone complained and they notified us of trespassing.

another time i got pulled over cuz a group of bikes that were on the highway up ahead of us was doing wheelies, and me and my buddy were just riding along, with passengers, about a mile behind them apparantly. so the cops eventually came along and tried to ram us all into a guardrail to get us to pull over, and proceeds to scream at us for doing wheelies! both of us had our girlfriends on board, and were driving on permits. SO my buddy starts yelling at the cop about how he could of killed us pulling us over like that, and giving him tons of shit. I'm like UHHH hello??? We're both with our girls on the back wtf? (cuz we aint that gangsta) so they cop went back to his car, and the radio told him about the other bikes, and how description said 2 red bikes (were blue and yellow) so he came back and apologized, and gave us back our permits.

:party: -cops dont like us!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,212 Posts
if by stunting you mean my lame wheelies then yes I have been caught... twice on the highway and once in provedence in front of a strip club...let off with warnings all 3 times because and I quote "seem like a nice guy and was respectful" to the officers... :party: a little yes sir..no sir goes a LONG way :drinks:

It's funny...they seem to calm right down if you just sit there and nod while they yell and if you seem sorry...lol The funniest was in prov. My friend was doing a burnout to impress the people he knew outside so I figured I'd play too...as soon as I set it down i saw the bluw lights in the mirror..lol He comes up yelling...wtf is wrong with...where are you going? Get the fuck out of here and dont let me see you again... yes sir...thank you sir... :smiliebiker:
 

·
Abministrator
Joined
·
10,687 Posts
a little yes sir..no sir goes a LONG way
Definitely, I've been let off of more tickets by apologizing then by trying to get out of it. Think of it like this, the cop pulls endless people over, and they all have an excuse. So basically, everyone he talks to lies to his face and he knows it. When he pulls you over, walks up to you, and you say, "I am really sorry officer, it won't happen again." And they are usually so amazed and grateful that you are being honest with them, that they usually let you go. It doesn't always work, but excuses rarely work! LOL!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,212 Posts
yup...lol 2 years ago at around midnight I was running around 150ish down 146 I saw a car in a rest area on the other side of the raod so I rolled off and got down to around 100 and I see that car start up...FUCK.. run or dont run...run or dont run...run or dont run...run or dont run... he had to cross the median to get me...I could have left him very easily but I decided to just pull over...he got me for 99 in a 55 and gave me a ticket for going 60. Ya i still got a ticket but I figure I am still ahead of the game as much as i speed and do dumb shit versus the times i get caught....
 

·
Eff Tee Pee
Joined
·
29,647 Posts
BigRed875 said:
yup...lol 2 years ago at around midnight I was running around 150ish down 146 I saw a car in a rest area on the other side of the raod so I rolled off and got down to around 100 and I see that car start up...FUCK.. run or dont run...run or dont run...run or dont run...run or dont run... he had to cross the median to get me...I could have left him very easily but I decided to just pull over...he got me for 99 in a 55 and gave me a ticket for going 60. Ya i still got a ticket but I figure I am still ahead of the game as much as i speed and do dumb shit versus the times i get caught....

ummm i guess...but he never would have even seen you again.

unless you still had a ways to go on the main road...you coulda/shoulda... : :smiliebiker:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,212 Posts
929_adam said:
ummm i guess...but he never would have even seen you again.

unless you still had a ways to go on the main road...you coulda/shoulda... : :smiliebiker:
yup...but there also could been another one waiting down the road too...you never know.... can't out run a radio... dunno...ok i'm a big sissy girl..i admit it
 

·
Eff Tee Pee
Joined
·
29,647 Posts
BigRed875 said:
yup...but there also could been another one waiting down the road too...you never know.... can't out run a radio... dunno...ok i'm a big sissy girl..i admit it
hey they say....

better safe than sorry.

im sure theres a reason they say that.
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Top