Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just baught a theft recovery ZX10 and it needs a head light and a Speedo. I think I am going to get a Veypor speedo but I don’t know what light I want to get.
I need a headlight with allot of night visibility, dose anyone have suggestions.
Also if anyone has any info good or bad on the Veypor gages please let me know

Thanks

Dan K

Attachments

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts
You can get a headlight off any bike and modify it (make mounts, a body around it, whatever) to make it unique. You can also get generic round or square headlights (which you can also make bodies around)

Acerbis sells cheap headlights ($100-150) that come with mounting straps that go on your forks and look pretty cool.
You can also buy more expensive ($300-600) headlight assemblies. Our sponsors carry both, click 'Links' at the top.

Veypor gauges are pretty popular.
I have an Acewell/Electrosport. www.electrosport.com. Call Marcus at their 1-800 number and tell him you're with Custom Fighters and he should give you a bit of a discount for our groupbuy on any 2700 or 2800 series gauge. They're really nice.
You can also fabricate a gaugepod from another bike if there are any you like, or use some of the higher end bicycle speedometers and LEDs from radioshack to make a minimalist set-up.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
koso makes nice gauges too...theyre more expensive...but nice!

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
w00t Argo

Teach McNeil is the bomb diggity

·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeh I’m getting it from Argo. Its shipping to WA. Witch isn’t cheep, but I couldn’t find anything closer, and salvage bikes are going for stupid money over here.

·
GURU
1,858 Posts
The pic looked familiar. I'm in there at least once aweek to see a great deal for a send project. i almost got the black zx10 in the same condish, but I don't wnat a second project before I finish the first.

·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have never bought from Argo before but I have herd some good things. I hope the bike is in the condition they say it’s in. I wish I could have met a third person that could have given another opinion on its condition.

Dan

1 - 12 of 12 Posts