Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
How much is the one on the left??

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
$230. It's also on Ebay with a starting bid of $180 I believe. The buy it now is $230 and I think I remember Him saying thats how much He wanted when I asked about it. It's got a broken mounting tab up top with some of the headlight housing broken off with it. I don't think He has the tab so you wouldnt be able to just glue it back on. You could still potentially mount it to the bike with the 3 remaining tabs or figure out another way to mount it. The mounts on it are very sturdy and easy to make brackets for. Theyre metal clips with threading on the back side to screw a bolt into.

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
I will say the only other one of these for sale is on eBay with no picture supposedly brand new for $350. I want my stuff in as close to perfect shape as I can get it but the broken tab on this is nowhere near $150 worth of damage lol. I know what you mean though.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
lb/hp is what it's about!
10,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
There are 5 other places to use for mounting it so if you're worried about it being sturdy or in this case not being sturdy enough that wont be the case. Other then the one broken mount it's in perfect condition. I took pictures of the damage. I'll see about getting them on photobucket tomorrow. Even with the broken mount you probably wont find one of these headlights this cheap anytime soon if ever.

The Ducati headlight is pending sale.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts