Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Fat Man
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't even remember the last time I was on here. And I'm not sure how I wound up here now. Either way, I never posted much before but I did a lot of lurking, I miss this place! And damn, I was such a dumbass when I first joined.

I was wanting to do a custom build on my zx6, but somewhere along the way it turned into this

Anyway, to the point. My frame goes through my forks an inch or two, preventing me from using any kind of lights mounted close (like Acerbis SF lights for example). I had some brackets for a while, but it just seemed like the light was too far away from the forks. I didn't care for the way it looked. Any suggestions? Also, anybody know if any other stock clutch cables will fit my bike (09 zx6r), off a sport touring bike? I need like +2-3" and I'm trying to avoid having one made.

·
Vtwin
3,945 Posts
Here's my offering

Got em off eBay, they are LEDs and would vaporize small mammals and reptiles, they also have a strange way of attracting the police if aimed to high(labeled off road only) but I kept them angled down slightly and avoided getting pinched, the black rings are actually a lower clamp from another GSXR 750 that I ground down to just the rings so I could use them as mounts

Just an idea

Reactions: hrdy
1 - 2 of 2 Posts