Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
CAPTAIN AWESOME®
30,257 Posts
oh...... sorry new to the whole thing and i have a lot of questions because i havent really talked to people that are into the same thing
I'm just giving you shit.

You came to the right place to ask questions and find all kinds of answers.

·
escape from prison planet
2,296 Posts
slow down, Jack, you're asking questions that the answers will come to you naturally. use your melon. its just nuts and bolts.

·
CAPTAIN AWESOME®
30,257 Posts
do yourself a favor and just look through the members projects and pictures threads and soak it all in. There is a wealth of information on this site, you just have to look for it. If you still have questions after youve looked the site over for a while, then ask away my friend.
+1

·
GURU
1,496 Posts
yea man just put the time in. have a look around the entire site. dont just look at the pictures, actually read what people have to say. you will probably answer a lot of your own questions that way. welcome to the site.

Reactions: CK 187

·
Change or Die
991 Posts
Sitting and staring at your ride and/or trolling the aisles of a hardware store always help me figure things out.

·
GURU
8,827 Posts
A lot of the questions your asking we cant answer for you. You have to build what you want. There is a butt ton of q/a on here. Use the search and look through old build threads. There are a ton of can-a-tunas that have rolled through.

There is no right answer to building a custom bike. We cant tell you what parts to put on to make it look good. We can only tell if you if what youve done already looks bad ;)

here is one that is the same body style as yours. Its got the stock tail, chopped stock lower and a flat tire:)

this was dudads build but i think most of the photo links are dead

http://www.customfighters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2972

probably one of the better looking ones ive seen.

its from some french site, dont ask me cause i found it on a google search.

·
Ridin' Dirty
6,773 Posts
.......I found this website, and the light from heaven shined down onto my monitor.
^^^^That's awesome!^^^^^^

oh...... sorry new to the whole thing and i have a lot of questions because i havent really talked to people that are into the same thing
Use the search function, looks a member build threads, DIY section, etc.

·
Throttle Junky
233 Posts
These guys said the same stuff to me when I joined the site. SEARCH FUNCTION! I have learned so much shit just from reading other peoples stuff. As for headlights, I'm running Pilot fogs from Autozone ($20), cheap ass EBAY Headlight brackets ($30), cut the fuck up stock wiring harness (free), some aluminum flat stock and some nuts and bolts from Lowes and viola, headlights! The only other advice I can give you is to stare at your bike, figure out all the shit about it you don't like, and turn it all into stuff you do like. You would be amazed what you can do with a dremel tool, an angle grinder, and some creativity.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts