Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
RIDE RED
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a head light assembly for my big ass'ed bitch of a 1990 cbr1000f. I have a headlight on there now that is so small its like Arnold with a baby's head, weird and ugly. If you get anything let me know. Not really looking to spend a ton but if it's worth it then I'm in.

·
RIDE RED
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
^lol, how bout a 7" round light
I need something BIG (thats what she said...) because of the oil cooler on the front and the overall width of the bike, it just dwarfs everything. Extremely unfortunate!

·
hate us cuz they ainus
1,827 Posts
its gonna dwarf a 7" headlight... holy crap!

how bout a zrx style fairing
i think some zukies came with something similar but a round light if you dont like the square one from the zrx

·
RIDE RED
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
its gonna dwarf a 7" headlight... holy crap!

how bout a zrx style fairing
i think some zukies came with something similar but a round light if you dont like the square one from the zrx
Check out some of the more recent pictures in my build thread. You will see that the headlight I have on there is way to small. But in all actuallity its not a small headlight. It would look perfect on a newer 600.

·
hate us cuz they ainus
1,827 Posts
ok i kinda see what you talking about.
what kinda look you going for though.
you like they way those b kings headlight look? theyre kinda big

·
RIDE RED
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
RIDE RED
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ok i kinda see what you talking about.
what kinda look you going for though.
you like they way those b kings headlight look? theyre kinda big
Not sure I know what your talking about

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
What exactly are you looking for? Can you find a pic online? Cause there's been a lot of different suggestions but none of them are what you'd like to run. It's probably gonna be pretty hard to just find a headlight that's not just a headlight and is as big as big as you're talking about. It'd pretty much have to be a custom one off kinda thing. What about motohorho's headlight off cruel handjob? It's being parted out in the classifieds.

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
The headlight housing is all one piece with the tank actually so idk if u can get that from him unless u just want the headlight unit without the housing. Whichs is just a gsxr unit i believe

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 20 of 21 Posts