Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys,
Its come round to MOT time and my headlight failed on it MOT for not illuminating properly and when i brought it on the description it said its road legal. so im thinking of buy new headlights for my bike anyone got any ideas and can anyone that knows of good ones post a link please as i cant seem to find any and i live in england and i dont want to pay it to shipped from anywhere else preferably.
Thanks

·
Watch the world burn
1,046 Posts
Mine are LED that I had shipped to me from england....Got it off ebay. 7" round LED lights.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think i just saw what you have one ebay :L but i was thinking of a mask or a smaller than 7"
but thanks anyway

·
Watch the world burn
1,046 Posts
Welllll....if you could be a bit more descriptive of what you want there's a lot of guys here who know a ton. I'm not really one of them, haha.

You could always get some projectors and put them in a mask, or behind a paintball mask. Could also dissect that 7" LED light and gut it for it's internals, (it's actually 3 LED's in the housing) and put them behind a mask. Or dig up some dominators. I don't really know which direction to point you?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was thinking something along the line of stacked projectors and maybe a mask but i would want a custom one if anyone knows where i could get one made.

·
Watch the world burn
1,046 Posts
You could make one. There's a few threads on here of guys making their own. Or maybe contact them and see how much they'd charge you to make one of your ideas? Another way could be to find one you like, use clay or foam to adjust any parts you want and then fiberglass or carbon fiber over that to suit how you want it...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts