Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Is my bike ok?
15,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a pair of these gloves and the thumb came unsewed. I contacted Schuberth (who imports HELD) and they sent me a replacement pair. Zero fuss customer service. However, the gloves still don't fit my long girly fingers. I've never ridden in the replacement gloves.

$150 is what they normally go for, so how about $120 shipped anywhere in the Lower 48?

Size is 9.5

Titanium knuckles and Superfabric sliders.

Superfabric is ceramic infused flexible textile. Note that it will scratch shit, so you can't just lay your gloves on your tank.

·
Is my bike ok?
15,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What size is 9.5 in dumb person sizing? M, L, XL, Magnum?
HELD and Revzilla both offer a size chart. The 9.5 size references the circumference around your hand in inches, measured at your knuckles.

Glove link- https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/held-sr-x-gloves

Held size chart- https://www.revzilla.com/size-chart/1025

For me, these gloves fit fine as far as palm size, but it's the cut for the fingers that don't work. The distance between my thumb and my first knuckle ( crook of the hand) is about 1" longer than what these gloves accommodate, so I always feel like I'm having to stretch the glove to actually grip the bars. The tag in the glove say "9.5 - L+", so I assume HELD considers a 9 as size L and this half size as L+.

For reference- Revit size 9, and Dainese size XXL fit me well. Astars size xl fits me about 90%, but their fingers could be a touch longer. So I would call these a comfy XL, not snug at all. But not for long hands. I'm 2.75" from my first knuckle to my thumb knuckle.

·
Is my bike ok?
15,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They are nice. The kangaroo palms are super flexible, but I'm not used to how gloves are being made today. Every glove I've seen has super thin palms for "tactile feel", then they add sliders for protection. I'm used to my old gloves that basically had boot leather in the palms, like " fuck you asphalt, you can't get through here". :D

·
Fuck it, let's do it live
3,993 Posts
Don't think your problem is price here Eric, it was pretty fair as it was.
Your problem is your enormous fookin catcher's mitts.

·
V4's FTW
10,496 Posts
My meat paws would make a proctologist blush.

·
Is my bike ok?
15,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I had two pair of these gloves and a guy on another forum offered me $110. I don't need the gloves and it was a fair offer, so I accepted. I wouldn't feel right holding y'all guys up for more money than what the other guy paid, so I dropped the price to match.

Buy 'em. You'll grow in to 'em when you get a Harley :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts