Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would introduce myself to everyone. I've been lurking for a while and wanted to join the community! There is a lot of experience on this forum and I hope to have a streetfighter of the year bike at some point ;)

Anyways, enough talk, here are some pics of the bike when I first got it:

20140509_184222
20140509_184210
20140509_184152
20140509_184129

It needs a LOT of cleaning up, and I was thinking about doing it all this summer... but that would be no riding :(

I'm sure I'll be needing a some advice and expertise, but I'm glad to be a part customfighters!

·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thought I would also update with these pictures of what I have done so far:

This is just a mock up of how I want to mount this MT-03. I know, I know, it's a very common headlight, but it's a good lookin' one :)

Since I've gotten the bike, I've noticed some very slow seepage of oil out of the oil pan. I decided to inspect further and this is what I found...

I work at a steel foundry, so I have access to some pretty skilled welders, but unfortunately, no one was set up to weld aluminum. Therefore, I put a new one on and so far so good!

·
Registered
534 Posts
welcome in, bike looks familiar.... good choice in a fighter. Plenty of ideas around here and lots of advice and help. Make a thread in the member projects section and post a full build log. And we love pics Now go DW:shocker:

·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Will do! Thanks, it's good to have access to so many experienced riders/builders. I've done a bit more work, so I'll post up some build pictures for sure! :cfrocks:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts