Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I R smart.
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This greeting is for both myself and for Bonez8 both cause we are buddys and room mates.
We seem to have a Wild creative side, know how to make tools and such on a budget. We have a plethera of bikes of various sizes makes and models as I will now list.

1969 CB750 sandcast
1970 CB750
1971 CB750(836) My current D.D.
19?? CB750 chopper
1978 Yamaha XS1100
1978 Yamaha XS1100M
1982 Yahama Virago 750
1983 Suzuki GS750E
1985 Honda Rebel 250 (X2)
1986 Honda VF500 Interceptor
1987 Suzuki GSXR 750
1991 Honda Nighthawk 250
2003 Honda VTX1800
oh and that stupid 1994 BMW 528I Garage ornament.

A general shot of the garage at the moment.

My CB836 D.D. with the Nigthawk, virago, and my GS750E behind it.

Bonez XS110 project with the chopper, his XS1100M doner bike, the interceptor, and the rest of my CB750s behind it.

Bonez GSXR and his dads VTX1800.

Rough shot of the Chopper

And these arent listed and we arent gonna even bother to tell what or where or why. lol

My CB836(slightly older pic from a few months ago)

Thanks for letting us join the family, im sure you will see alot of strange and entertaining stuff from the both of us in the future. Bonez8 & Madman_crazy.

·
I think im lost
573 Posts
Lmao....
Don't.worry mate the garage ornament will be out as soon as its got a clear path out...
And welcome to the forum finally :p

·
Premium Member
20,726 Posts
Welcome to CF Madman! Quite a nice collection of bikes & great intro! :D

·
I P Freely
174 Posts
welcome in man. Where in the mojave you at? Love your guys collection.

·
I R smart.
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
welcome in man. Where in the mojave you at? Love your guys collection.
Thanks, over in Trona, Ca which is about 30 miles from Ridgecrest and about an hour(at 115Mph) from Death Valley. Our main bike build at the moment are Bones 1987 GSXR and my GS750E. Picked them both up for less than $400 running. But not running well, My GS was blowing oil out of the the exhaust so I tore it down to check it out. Come to find out it has recently been reringed with .5 oversized rings. Decided while i had it apart to replace the timing chain and check the head. Mic-ed all the valves and ran them through a dial gauge jig i made. everything is up to spec and not too worn out except for the valve stem seal which is where the oil was blowing down from. a few of them crumbled when i pulled them out leading me to believe this bike has been overheated a few times in the past. no matter, its in good hands now and i love it cause everyone always asks me if its a Kawi because of the color. Chrises(Bones) GSXR on the other hand was a complete running bike, guy we rescued it from bought it thinking he was gonna learn to ride a bike on it and decided it was too big and too heavy for him and sold it to us(which is fine cause he doesnt know jack about bikes.) So we did some routine maintence to it and pulled the carbs apart to find a Dynajet3 kit in it and ALOT of problems, The carbs look like they where sitting in the ocean somewhere for a few years. I decided with their condition and the fact that they are Flat faced slide carbs, to just Junk them and made him buy a newer pair we scored off ebay for about $250. The air paths where clogged with corrosion, the needles look like they melted off about 1/3 of the way up, all the jets and floats are corroded and stuck in them. We are gonna start build threads on his XS1100, GSXR, my CB750(836),and My GS750E here in the near future. Im pretty proud of my Dirty CB750 considering it was my dads old bike and it had been slightly picked and parted, had 23 year old fuel that went from varnish to Epoxy, Coils where dead, Tank was wasted, tires where rotten, engine had low compression, and all the seals where blown, and of course with it being a 71, had electrical gremlins everywhere.

·
Administrator
50,493 Posts
welcom in matey,hows tha wether over there?

Nice garage full o bikes fer sure!:robssmilie:

·
I R smart.
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
COLD. but we are hardcore and still been riding. Mainly because the bikes are the only vehicles legal in the yard at the moment. started snowing the night before last and last night both but didnt stick. and of course it when it started raining i had to go for a ride just to keep my reputation with the locals of being crazy.

·
Bitches love Fighters
5,325 Posts
welcoem in. cant wait to see what you do with that 750e. i have one i want to do something with but need to find a motor first

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Everybodys garage should look like that.

·
I R smart.
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
welcoem in. cant wait to see what you do with that 750e. i have one i want to do something with but need to find a motor first
Your best bet is to find an 1100 oil burner and make a 7/11 out of it. only slight slight mods needed for it to fit in this frame. I think the only real difference is the lower engine mounts and I know theres a few guys out there who fab the adapters. this engine is a PAIN to find parts for. luckly this one is still in pretty good shape, just waiting on the cash to get a timing chain for it and to get another gasket set, then i will get er back together and back annoying the neighborhood. but, I already have a modified rear swingarm and a set of 2009 Suzuki Gladius rims for it, rear one is already on and working on a custom axle and caliper mount for the front. not sure if i wanna go full fighter with it yet or not. I kinda like the looks of it the way it is now, but still wanna do something with the front. The original Fairing is hidious.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts