Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
FireBlade
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, Im pretty new to this cite, (i've actually had this account for a while, just lurked) not so new to motorcycles, been involved in motocross since I was 3 or so (Had a Yamaha PW50, haha) currently 20 in Florida. I hope to actually start a build soon, so hopefully I'll be posting more often from here on out. I really want to take an F4i and make something ;ike Roland Sands Desmo Tracker, I love the idea of it.. Heres a quick drawing I did-

Also, my bike 07 cbr1000rr -

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
WTF my wife won't let buy my daughter a pw50 and she's 3. I'm going to tell her to call you lol.

Nice drawing looks badass. I think RR would look great like that.

O yea.......gear......you've been riding long enough I'm not trying to be a dick but riding that long you know a simple wheelie can go wrong real fast. We don't like to see anyone get hurt. Nice wheelie

·
Vtwin
3,945 Posts
Hello! So see you can draw and do squid wheelies....now lets see of you can build:D

Lol! Sweet bike bro! Why not just chop up the 1000?

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
FireBlade
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
WTF my wife won't let buy my daughter a pw50 and she's 3. I'm going to tell her to call you lol.

Nice drawing looks badass. I think RR would look great like that.

O yea.......gear......you've been riding long enough I'm not trying to be a dick but riding that long you know a simple wheelie can go wrong real fast. We don't like to see anyone get hurt. Nice wheelie
Thanks bud, it had training wheels and all!
Hello! So see you can draw and do squid wheelies....now lets see of you can build:D

Lol! Sweet bike bro! Why not just chop up the 1000?

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
The 1000 is my baby as it is! Plus my only transportation, so I have to ride it everyday to school and work.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts