Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new round here but not new to motorcycle forums and been riding various sportbikes for about 12 years now. If any of yall post or have posted on Motorcycle-usa.com or yamahafz1oa.com's forums, you might have bumped into me there. Moto-usa is kind of sleepy these days, and I sold my FZ1, so I havent been on the fizz board much lately.

Figured i would come to this forum on account of im sure yall might have some useful input on my current project, a GSXR 1000 k6 that I was gifted. It is in pieces but my plan is to rebuild it into being a decent little naked bike.

Here is is. im just getting started on it, waiting on steering head bearings currently but figured i would throw the tank and seat on for a pic.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
where is engine? ;)
Jelly: i figured i would put some pedals on this thing and call it good, hopefully making it the worlds most eco friendly streetfighter and also pretty cheap to run.

Maybe ill take 'er out to bonneville and see what kind of numbers I can get but im not sure what class i would have to run it in?

:p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts